.:Smile:. .:Smile:.

This is Absolutely magnificent! Your animation was fluid from start to finish, toggling the lyrics from the fight was an interesting touch too, although the first time Pinkie hit fluttershy in the air then didn't really make sense, and organs spilling out of Rainbow Dash's mouth instead of pools of blood, but hell those were my only gripes, this flash is a dream come true, you sir are a GOD

DBZ - Vegeta kills Gohan DBZ - Vegeta kills Gohan

You didn't mention the part where he became the Gay Saiyaman as well, funny epic death to Gohan tho Great job!

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

I can see a little bit of Vinyl Scratch in Jessi Nowack, that makes me love her character even more! This series is awesome keep it up!!

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

It's funny cuz I saw this movie last month, this flash speaks the truth! BRILLIANT!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Epic AWESOME

1337 AWESOME and the fact that you even got your shorts in the summer of sonic 09 convention (why london though?) but 1 question, I don't know if the knuckles briefs was supposed to be the last sonic shorts or not but it has been an entire year since this sonic shorts so plz hurry and make the last K?

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

oh wow

Tat was friggin sweet!

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

LOL!!!!!!!!

LOL eggman and sonic appeared and the ass part was the popular sound lol YTP is so funny lol. 1 billion YES'SSSSSSS

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Awesome

But how did she suddenly die at the end?

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Holy freakin' hell dude

That was by far the best freakin flash movie I dare to even see in a lifetime dude. It was so touching and moving and dude ur the first person to make it so, awkward though u post Peach's voice and she didn't say a word. One last thing, are you friends with GuitarmasterX7 then if Rina-chan is with u?

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

Zomg awesome

teh freakin' tails doll was crazy and the rest of it was pwnage, great job